As we discussed last week, Failure does not define us.
Failure is simply an opportunity for new beginnings, fresh starts, and to be drawn closer to that which makes us come alive.
Our very purpose, the one thing we’ve always felt called to do, is wooing us, and asking us to take action, now.
Remember, a TRIBE is:
One Leader. (that’s you)
One Idea. (you know the one)
One Community. (time to build this)
Let’s get started… The very first Private Mastermind Flight Group that I will personally be leading and coaching is assembling this week!
The TRIBE that is gathering will be a small group of highly motivated, energetic business builders and artists that are truly ready to fly… and they will take flight together over the next 6 months beginning September 9, 2013.
Together, we will navigate The Artist’s Flight Formula through a series of coaching/collaboration calls, a live event workshop in Asheville, NC and private online community.
We will work on solidifying you as a leader, refining the big idea that’s calling you, and building the community that will ultimately enable you to live your purpose and earn an income doing so.
There are 12 total spots in the group, and 3 are already filled by TRIBE members that I’ve been privately coaching. That means only 9 spots are available! (Apply Below)
Here’s a sneak preview of some of what’s in store for this group between September 9, 2013 and March 8, 2014:
The Artist’s Flight Formula
1. Failure (SEPTEMBER)
- Finding the Beauty in Your Story, Wounds, and Failures
- Patterns that Seem to Draw Us Toward Something
- Discovering Our Passions, the things we want to change about the world
- Giving Ourselves Permission to Succeed
- Reframing Failure So We Can Own It instead of It Owning Us
2. The Spark (SEPTEMBER)
- Discover Your Strengths
- What Makes You Come Alive
- Find Out What You MUST Respond To
- WHO is Your Spark Drawing You Toward (Target Market Definement)
- Your Offer to the World (raw)
- Clarity & Refinement for Your Offer – Competitive Differentiation
3. Your Wings (OCTOBER)
- Brand Development
- 30-Second What You Do Commercial
- Platform Buildout – Website. (We will launch fresh websites together!)
- Home Page Video (Professional shoot & production by Ryan at CreativeSoundLab.TV)
- Conversion Optimization for List Building
- FREE Giveaway for List Building
4. Flight Navigation Plan (NOVEMBER)
- Content Plan + Schedule
- Product Development – Paid Offer
- Legacy Product
- Keyword Research & Competitive Analysis (SEO Phase 1)
- Partnership Strategy + PlanningApply Here
5. The TRIBE (DECEMBER-FEBRUARY)
- Growing the TRIBE
- Traffic Strategy Development
- Guest Posting
- SEO Implementation (with access to shared high PR blog network included)
- Developing Community
- Engaging Your TRIBE
- Collaborative Business Strategy – Partnerships, Cross-Promotion, Affiliates
6. The Potlatch Event (MARCH)
- Launching Your Art, Gifts, and Strengths to the World & Getting Paid for It
- Story + Community Based Sales Process Development
- Launch Evolution Stages – Product Builder, Repeat Mode, Partners + Affiliates
How the Private Mastermind Flight Group Will Work Together
- Weekly Intense Coaching/Collaboration Brainstorm Calls
- “Hot-Seats” on the calls that enable the entire group to focus on 1 business at a time
- Private online forum community for ongoing teamwork, encouragement, celebration, accountability, Q&A, coaching, scheduling, etc.
- Live Event workshop in October in Asheville, NC (just in time for the most epic & beautiful fall foliage you’ll ever see!) – we’ll be doing some amazing hiking in between business sessions.
- Personal access to Jason Spencer who will be available for all the coaching and support you need
- Special Guest Ryan Earnhardt of CreativeSoundLab.TV will personally shoot and produce a video for your website (video shoots will be in October at the live event workshop) & will also be joining and working with us
- Special Guest Ron Czecholinski, Collaboration and Sustainable Communities Coach will be joining and working with us
Does this sound absolutely amazing to you?
Are you ready to discover your wings and fly with us through this incredible business building coaching and collaboration group?
If so, the application process is NOW OPEN, and will be open through Friday.
Who the Private Mastermind Flight Group is For
- People Who Know Failure
- Artists (at any stage)
- Entrepreneurs (at any stage)
- Craftsmen/women (at any stage)
- Small Business Owners (at any stage)
- Bloggers (at any stage)
- Highly Motivated
- Energetic, Enthusiastic
- Want to Pursue The Spark, Purpose Within
- Ready to Refine Your Idea in Collaborative Environment
- Team Players – works well with others
- Ready for Step by Step Guidance and Coaching to Launch Platform, TRIBE, Product, and Business
- Struggle Merging Your Art + Business
- Prepared to Invest in Yourself with the resources you have available – Time, Money, Skills, Network, etc.
- Not afraid of commitment
- Not afraid of constructive, positive criticism
- Love the TRIBE.LY community
Who the Private Mastermind Flight Group is Not For
- Have never felt drawn to pursue your passions and what you love
- Do not work well with others – no interest in teamwork and collaboration
- Afraid of commitment
- Do not handle positive, constructive criticism well
- Unmotivated, unenergetic(at any stage)
- Not willing to invest the resources you have available in yourself
- Not interested in discovering and developing the artist or entrepreneur within
If the first group above describes you, what are you waiting for?
I’d love for you to apply so that I can consider you for one of the 9 available spots! The deadline to apply is Friday, August 9.
This is going to be a life changing experience, and I can’t wait to begin working with you.
Let’s SOAR together. Right Now. (Apply Here)
My Name is Jason Spencer and I Build TRIBES